Your Privacy is Important to Us
You can change your preferences and decline certain types of cookies to be stored on your computer while browsing our website. You can also remove any cookies already stored on your computer, but keep in mind that deleting cookies may prevent you from using parts of this website.
- Essential cookies that allow the website to be usable.
- Tracking and Performance cookies to measure how often a user visits and browses our website. This information helps us understand how our users engage our content, and how we can improve our website.
- Functionality cookies that recognize a user and remembers that user's preferences or settings, such as prefered language.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of our website so that we can provide our users with a better browsing experience.. These cookies may track things, such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. Google Analytics helps us understand how you use our website and ways that we can improve your experience.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. You can also Opt Out of Google Analytics.
Managing Your Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies in your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will also result in disabling certain functionality and features of this website.
You can manage your cookies in your browser's settings. Each browser is different, so we recommend checking the "Help" or "Settings" menu of your particular browser. Here are a few links to help you:
More information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: